MALE JUNGLE SOLDIER on Modern wars
Modern Jungle Soldier Stand4 MJS1
- 1/25 SCALE OF THE MINIATURES.
- Model could be difficult to print. Printing is the responsibility of the printer.
- You can scale the mesh to other sizes (visit the tutorial link below or go to ARTEJAOLSTUDIOS).
- The height of the human figures are around 65 to 75 mm approximately (depending on the pose of the model).
- One Mesh model. No Parts. No divisions.
- Mesh with or without base.(depends of the model)
- Mesh can separate from base (visit the tutorial link below).
- BEST PRINTING results on Resin 3D printers (stereolithography).
- High resolution.
- Modern Jungle Soldier model with guns, clothes and equipment.
- Soldier with Shotgun weapon. Model on Stand Pose.
- Soldier model of the actual wars on jungle. Jungle Armies.
- The model has (or not) a circular, elliptical base or other shape (depends on the model).
- the characteristics are shown in the images of the web. (The written information may have typographical errors and the shape and number of models are shown with pictures, being the final reference of the product).
Number of meshes:
- 1 Mesh Model. Figure and base merged or figure only.
Complete your collection!
¡WARNING! VERY COMPLEX MODEL FOR PRINTING!
IT IS LIKELY THAT THE MODEL DOES NOT GO WELL BY THE AMOUNT OF PARTS AND DETAILS.
3D PRINTABLE MODEL!
Jungle warfare is a term used to cover the special techniques necessary for military units to survive and fight in the jungle terrain.
It has been the subject of extensive study by military strategists and was an important part of planning by both sides in many conflicts, including World War II and the Vietnam War.
The jungle has a variety of effects on military operations. Dense vegetation can limit lines of sight and arcs of fire, but it can also provide ample opportunity for camouflage and lots of material with which to build fortifications.
- STL file
- OBJ file
- FBX file
Hope you like it!
Take a look at all the collection, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.