MALE ITALIAN SOLDIER on WW2 WAR Age between 22-30 years.
Italian Tank Crew Unit ww2 Action3 ITCU1
- 1/25 SCALE OF THE MINIATURES.
- You can scale the mesh to other sizes (visit the tutorial link below or go to ARTEJAOLSTUDIOS).
- The height of the human figures are around 65 to 75 mm approximately (depending on the pose of the model).
- One Mesh model. No Parts. No divisions.
- Mesh with or without base.(depends of the model)
- Mesh can be separate from base (visit the tutorial link below).
- BEST PRINTING results on Resin 3D printers (stereolithography).
- High resolution.
- Italian Tank Crew officer model with guns, clothes and equipment. Officer with binoculars.
- Officer model of the Second World War. Axis armies. Italian Forces. Officer seeking.
- The model has a circular, elliptical base or other shape (depends on the model).
- the characteristics are shown in the images of the web. (The written information may have typographical errors and the shape and number of models are shown with pictures, being the final reference of the product).
Number of meshes:
- 1 Mesh Model. Figure and base merged or figure only.
Complete your collection!
¡WARNING! VERY COMPLEX MODEL FOR PRINTING!
IT IS LIKELY THAT THE MODEL DOES NOT GO WELL BY THE AMOUNT OF PARTS AND DETAILS.
3D PRINTABLE MODEL!
The production of Italian tanks during World War II focused mainly on the type M.
The M-13/40 was perhaps the most recognizable and widespread tank of the Italian Regio Esercito. It was characterized by its armor, consisting of riveted steel plates and its main armament, a 47 mm cannon.
Although superior to the Italian L series light tanks, they were relegated to reconnaissance duties, in turn becoming obsolete during the war and ultimately unable to match enemy enemy tanks.
- STL file
- OBJ file
- FBX file
Hope you like it!
Take a look at all the collection, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.