MALE AMERICAN SOLDIER on WW2 WAR Age between 22-30 years.
American Tank Crew unit ww2 Stand ATC1
- 1/25 SCALE OF THE MINIATURES.
- You can scale the mesh to other sizes (visit the tutorial link below or go to ARTEJAOLSTUDIOS).
- The height of the human figures are around 65 to 75 mm approximately (depending on the pose of the model).
- One Mesh model. No Parts. No divisions.
- Mesh with or without base.(depends of the model)
- Mesh can be separate from base (visit the tutorial link below).
- BEST PRINTING results on Resin 3D printers (stereolithography).
- High resolution.
- American Tank Crew soldier model with guns, clothes and equipment. Soldier on stand pose.
- Soldier model of the Second World War. Axis armies. US Forces (allies). Standing model.
- The model has a circular, elliptical base or other shape (depends on the model).
- the characteristics are shown in the images of the web. (The written information may have typographical errors and the shape and number of models are shown with pictures, being the final reference of the product).
Number of meshes:
- 1 Mesh Model. Figure and base merged or figure only.
Complete your collection!
¡WARNING! VERY COMPLEX MODEL FOR PRINTING!
IT IS LIKELY THAT THE MODEL DOES NOT GO WELL BY THE AMOUNT OF PARTS AND DETAILS.
3D PRINTABLE MODEL!
The M4 Sherman, officially Medium Tank, M4, was the most widely used medium tank by the United States and the Western Allies in World War II. The M4 Sherman proved to be reliable, relatively cheap to produce, and available in large quantities. Thousands were distributed through the Lend and Lease Act to the British Empire and the Soviet Union.
- STL file
- OBJ file
- FBX file
Hope you like it!
Take a look at all the collection, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.