German soldier ww2 Killed G6 3D print model
MALE GERMAN SOLDIER on WW2 WAR Age between 19-20 years.
German soldier ww2 Killed G6
- Wehrmacht soldier model with guns (Mauser kar98k) and equipment (3d print model).
- Wehrmacht soldier model with guns, clothes and more. Model killed down.
- Soldier model of the Second World War. Axis armies.
- The model has a circular, elliptical base or other shape (depends on the model).
- the characteristics are shown in the images of the web.
- 1/25 Scale models.
- You can scale the mesh to other sizes (visit the tutorial link below).
- The height of the human figures are around 65 to 75 mm approximately (depending on the pose of the model).
- One Mesh model. No Parts. No divisions.
- Mesh with or without base.
- Mesh can separate from base (visit the tutorial link below).
- Best printing results on Resin 3D printers (stereolithography).
- High resolution.
Number of meshes:
- 1 Mesh Model. Figure and base merged or figure only.
Complete your collection!
¡WARNING! VERY COMPLEX MODEL FOR PRINTING!
IT IS LIKELY THAT THE MODEL DOES NOT GO WELL BY THE AMOUNT OF PARTS AND DETAILS.
3D PRINTABLE MODEL!
The Wehrmacht (About this sound hear, German for Defense Force) was the name of the unified armed forces of Nazi Germany from 1935 to 1945, which emerged after the dissolution of the armed forces of the Weimar Republic, called Reichswehr. It consisted of the Heer (army), the Kriegsmarine (navy) and the Luftwaffe (air force). The designation Wehrmacht replaced the previously used term Reichswehr, and was the manifestation of the Nazi regime's efforts to rearm Germany to a greater extent than allowed by the Treaty of Versailles.
- STL file
- OBJ file
- FBX file
Scene Details: No textures No UV No Lights and enviroment on scene No compositing on scene
Hope you like it! Take a look at all the collection, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.
Visit the webs:
Tutorials: http://www.artejaolstudios.com/tutorials/ http://www.artejaolstudios.com/tutorial-scaling-artejaol-soldiers/ http://www.artejaol.com/index.php/tutorials/