Jewelry Box 1 3D print model
An unusual jewelry box is a good idea for a gift and decoration at home, and this is one of those things that will show that buying a 3D printer is a good idea. This Jewelry Box of classical shape, decorated with an elegant spire on which the Golden Cockerel sits, was designed specifically for trouble-free printing without supports with maximum productivity. The laconic form and smooth surface are rather simply ground during post-processing. Such a surface looks great with various painting methods and provides a beautiful game of glare and shadows.
Project page: https://3dladnik.wixsite.com/workshop/jewelrybox1?lang=en
Post-processing: grinding, chemical polishing with ethyl acetate. Coloring: acrylic enamels and polyurethane varnish. It was painted with a brush.
- Jewelry Box 1 dimensions: 160 x 160 x 290 mm.
- Plastic consumption: 270 grams.
- The shown Jewelry Box 1 were printed on an FDM printer Lad-1.0 with a nozzle of 0.5 mm, a layer height of 0.2 mm from ABS plastic.
The casing is glued in three parts:
The box cover is available in two versions:
- One-piece lid - CasketBox1-Top.STL
- A cover assembled from three parts (such parts are printed easier):
The Golden Cockerel is glued from two parts:
The cap spire is reinforced with a steel pin with a diameter of 2 mm and a length of 150 mm, on the protruding part of this pin protruding from the Golden Cockerel figurine.