Modern Vase Thin Spiral 3D print model
Modern Vase Thin Spiral ready to 3D Print
A useful piece of decoration
A new multipurpose vase with a high resolution, which will help to make any place more interesting and cozy.
You can use it for whatever you want. For example, when printing it in 3D, you can use it to: Decorate the home, an event, a store, a restaurant, etc. Leave any object inside, for example: pencils, candies, lights, plants and flowers, a candle, etc.
Only $4.99 USD (Four dollars and ninety-nine cents)
- In offer season, the price may go down.
- Modern Vase 1c (Scene Render).blend (Scene of 3D rendering with textures)
- Modern Vase 1.blend (Native format)
- Modern Vase 1.stl (Recommended format for 3D printing)
- Modern Vase 1.obj .mtl (Alternative format for 3D printing)
- Modern Vase 1.ply (Alternative format for 3D printing)
- Modern Vase1.3ds _(3D Studio format)
- Modern Vase.fbx (Autodesk format)
- Modern Vase.x3d (Alternative format)
- Modern Vase.abc (Alternative format)
- Modern Vase.dae (Alternative format)
- Textures.zip (Textures used in 3D rendering)
- High Resolution Render.zip (Previews in Full HD)
Faces: 16,932 / Verts: 17,184 / Tris: 34,428
If you have a 3D printer at home, remember when printing in 3D, specify in the software the desired measurements, and the system of units (metric or imperial)
- 3D printing material defines the color and strength of the object, so choose the material carefully before printing.
- If you are going to print the sculpture to a company, I recommend it to be a professional 3D printing service. Always remember to specify to the company the measurements, the material, and the color you want in the sculpture.
Please, any gratefuls, questions, or complaints, leave in the comments or send me a private message. I will try to answer as soon as possible.