Nouveau Girl - 3D Printable Model 3D print model
Hi and thank you for the page view.
The Nouveau Girl was designed to be 3d printed, spray painted and detailed with a fine brush, and was made to be easy to assemble. The model was made in 3ds max and printing was tested on an Objet Eden 500 (like an SLA).
- Multiple parts for smaller print sizes.
- Parts mostly keyed so they fit together easily.
- Designed to fit metal strengthening rods for strength (rods not included)
- Sanding required, depending on what printer you use.
- Note parts are not hollow
- note you will need to scale this to fit in your 3d printer
- Large stylized eys so they are easier to hand paint
- Eyelashes and eyebrows are physical shapes so they are eaier to paint.
- No masking is required when painting the base colors becasue the parts are separated by color blocks. (skin parts are separate from dress parts, etc...)
- Most parts have peg holes so tye are easier to hodl when painteing. (pegs not included) Use a nail or wooden skewer and push in the holes. Size of holes depends on how big you make your prints.
Model information: The model was made in 3ds max and comes in 8 separate pieces. File type: STL - 8 parts
Extra files: There are extra files with all the parts lined up in cad so you can see how the finished model will look. Note there are no textures on these models.
file types: STL, Obj, Max, Blend