1 / 7
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Gazi Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, founder and first president of the republic of Turkey.
More information: Kemal Atatürk, (Turkish: “Kemal, Father of Turks”)original name Mustafa Kemal, also called Mustafa Kemal Paṣa, (born 1881, Salonika [now Thessaloníki], Greece—died November 10, 1938, Istanbul, Turkey), soldier, statesman, and reformer who was the founder and first president (1923–38) of the Republic of Turkey. He modernized the country’s legal and educational systems and encouraged the adoption of a European way of life, with Turkish written in the Latin alphabet and with citizens adopting European-style names. https://www.britannica.com/biography/Kemal-Ataturk
- The model was create in artcam and zbrush. Correct angles and shapes for molding. Ready for production.
- Format of files: Stl
- The model is ready for prototyping with CNC machining and 3D printing.
- Model for CNC machine tools base-relief sculpture relief for programm like Artcam, Aspire or others programs.
- You will be able to change the model sizes.
- Dimensions=217 x 217 x 24 mm
- This product is available for purchase by purchasing you are agreeing to not distribute, sell or share this model or any variation of this model scaled or manipulated in any other way, by any means electronic or otherwise. This production may be built and sold for profit.
- Please rate and write the review of our model.
- If any question please don't hesitate write me.
- Thank you for advance. Good shopping.