1 / 7
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Being 2022 the year of the Tiger, I've decided to create a lucky charm for everyone.
I turned the Tiger into a Maneki Tora (Lucky Tiger) as symbol of luck and prosperity.
May this puffy big cat brings everybody happiness, peace, and prosperity!
MY 3D PRINTING SETTINGS :
- 3D Printer: Geeetech A10 / Anycubic Mega S
- Nozzle: 0.4 mm
- Slicer: Cura 4.11.0
- Layer height: 0.16 mm (0.4 mm wall thickness; 6 top/3bottom layers)
- Infill : 10%
- No support needed (supports are not mandatory, but you can use support on the buildplate
- if you don't trust enough your printer and want to feel safer and be sure to have the print done)
- Printing Temperature: 210°C / Build Plate Temperature: 62°C
- Print speed: 40 mm/sec / Outer Wall Speed: 20mm
- Filament: Orange PLA by Eryone / Silk Gold PLA by Sunlu