1 / 25
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Game Ready Ambulance with finished interior and Stretcher included:
- Real-world scale and centered.
- The unit of measurement used for the model is centimeters
- Cabin interior fully modeled and textured.
- Front and back doors, wheels and steering wheel are separated and can be easily rigged/animated.
- Interior and Box Interior are separate objects to detach if needed.
- Stretcher as separate object and with 2 versions (open and folded)
- PBR textures made in Substance Painter
- All renders made in Marmoset.
- All branding and labels are custom made.
- Second uv channel included for lightmaps.
- Packed ORM textures included for Unreal.
- Average texel density: 1040 px/m
- Ambulance: 16.014 (31.272 tris)
- Stretcher: 1.682 (3.344 tris)
- TOTAL: 17.696 (34.616 tris)
- Body: 4096x4096
- Details: 4096x4096
- Interior: 4096x4096
- Box Interior: 4096x4096
- Wheels: 2048x2048
- Windows: 2048x2048
- Stretcher: 2048x2048
- Opacity included in Albedo (windows)
Formats Incuded - MAX / BLEND / OBJ / FBX
This model can be used for any game, film, personal project, etc. You may not resell or redistribute
I love the quality of the model and the texture work. I pulled this model into a 3D application and added two sides to the window/glass and included it into the door mesh that was combined as a separate model instead of a single combined mesh. This was done so I can show shader fx on the inside of the glass to show rain fx, and the door combined as a separate model to rig as a skinned mesh renderer and give bones/blendshapes to replicate damage/dents.