Engine Spark Plug 3D model
An engine Spark Plug 3D Model, high resolution version. Production-ready 3D Model, with PBR materials, textures, and non overlapping UV Layout map provided in the package.
Easily customizable: UV unwrapped geometries, so you can create new Textures (or modify the existing ones) using the UV Layout maps provided in the package (as png with alpha).
Each Object, Material or Texture provided in the package has a unique, meaningful name. PBR Textures files are included in a subfolder in the BLEND and MAX (VRAY) archives, along with scene files.
Made in Blender 3D (Cycles materials) and in 3D Studio MAX 2012 (V-Ray Adv 2.30.02), then exported to other formats.
PROMO IMAGES: the first image has been rendered in Cycles for Blender 3D 2.7x, the second image has been rendered in V-Ray Adv 2.30.02 for 3DS MAX 2012 (native file format); in particular, you can find 13+ promo images in this description:
- nr. 1 rendered in Cycles
- nr. 2 rendered in V-Ray Adv 2.30.02;
- nr. 3-4-5-6-7 rendered in Cycles;
- nr. 8-9 are wireframe images;
- nr. 10-11 are screenshots from the Blender 3D scene, showing the UV Layout;
- nr. 12 is a screenshot with rendering in 3D Studio MAX 2012 + V-Ray Adv 2.30.02;
- other images: UV layouts (at least one).
Formats included: FBX, OBJ; scenes: 3D Studio MAX 2012 (V-Ray Adv 2.30.02 materials), BLEND (Blender 3D 2.77 Cycles materials with a PBR Shader and colours); other: png with Alpha (non overlapping UV layout map; PBR, UV-mapped textures for Cycles (Blender 3D), V-Ray Adv 2.30.02 (3DS MAX 2012)).
1 Object (mesh), 1 PBR Material (in Blender Cycles and in 3D Studio MAX V-Ray scenes), UV unwrapped (non overlapping UV Layout map provided in the package); UV-mapped Textures.
PBR colours and image Textures provided for each Material in the package; channels: Base Color (Diffuse / Albedo), Metallic, Roughness, Normals, Ambient Occlusion, Alpha (Opacity)
UV Layout maps and Image Textures resolutions: 2048x2048; PBR Textures made with Substance Painter 2.
Polygonal, QUADS ONLY, NO POLES; 11731 vertices, 11729 quad faces (23458 tris).
Real world dimensions; scene scale units: meters in Blender 3D and Unity; cm in MAX.
Uniform scale object (scale applied in Blender 3D, 100% scale in 3DS MAX).
Textures are stripped in the 3DS MAX scene.
PBR Multi-Engine Textures Pack included: in a zipped folder, you'll find the PBR Textures set for a bunch of rendering engines or game engines!
- Adobe Dimension (diffuse, reflect, reflection glossiness, normal, metallic, opacity)
- Amazon Lumberjard (diffuse + opacity, specular, ddna (normal + glossiness))
- Cycles for Blender 3D (base color, occlusion + roughness + metallic + alpha, normal)
- PBR Metal Rough workflow (base color + opacity, roughness, metallic, normal, height)
- PBR Spec Gloss workflow (diffuse + opacity, specular, glossiness, normal, height)
- Unity 5 Standard Metallic (albedo + transparency, metallic + smoothness, normal)
- Unity 5 Specular workflow textures (albedo + transparency, specular + smoothness, normal)
- Unreal Engine 4 (base color + alpha, occlusion + roughness + metallic, normal)
- Vray for 3DS MAX (diffuse, reflect, reflection glossiness, normal) So, you'll be able to edit the Textures, or just Drag-and-drop the fbx/obj file, along with the Textures set you want, in your 3D Modeling software or game engine, and link them together to get a production ready asset!
IMPORTANT --- Main renderings made in V-Ray ADV 2.30.02 and in Blender 3D + Cycles using an HDR Environment Texture Image which is NOT provided in the package!