Engine Piston Connecting Rod 3D model
High quality and extremely detailed Engine Piston and Connecting Rod 3D model. All components have a level of detail identical to reality. The model was created based on research on high performance engines. The dimensions reflect the real components .
- The model, in the native format, is an assembly consisting of separate parts coupled together, modeled as a multi-body parametric solid in Solidworks 2018. It is not a single solid body.
- Screws and threaded holes with real thread.
- Model ready for 3D printing.
- Mapping and rendering with Keyshot 9.
- Keyshot's scene and environments are included, with all materials applied and ready for rendering.
- Real world scale.
- Units mm (millimeters).
Model formats included:
- (.sldasm, .sldprt) Solidworks 2018 (Native format)
- (.obj, .mtl) 3D exchange format
- (.fbx) 3D exchange format
- (.ksp) Keyshot 9
- (stl) 3D Printing format
- (.igs) 3D exchange format
- (.stp) 3D exchange format
- (.x_t) 3D exchange format
- (.png) Image format
- (.jpg) Image format
The rendered presentation images were created using the model's native format and are included in the package.
Counting polygons OBJ and FBX format, models verified in 3Ds Max 2016 and Maya 2017 (3 files included for each format):
- OBJ low poly: Faces 60.108 - Vertices 85.209
- OBJ Medium poly: Faces 100.736 - Verices 116.680
- OBJ High poly: Faces 251.494 - Vertices 242.308
- FBX low poly: Faces 60.108 - Vertices 80.646
- FBX Medium poly: Faces 100.736 - Verices 112.468
- FBX High poly: Faces 251.494 - Vertices 239.334
Counting polygons Solidworks 2018 format (1 Assembly file .SLDASM consisting of 13 parts .SLDPRT included):
- SLDASM low poly: Faces 41.256 - Vertices 45.660
- SLDASM medium poly: Faces 100.738 - Vertices 103.764
- SLDASM high poly: Faces 251.496 - Vertices 242.967
Counting polygons STL format, verified in Maya 2017, in 3Ds Max 2016 and in Solidworks 2018 (2 files included):
- Low poly: Faces 101.142 - Vertices 50.498
- High poly: Faces 316.194 - Vertices 157.986
- Dimensions: Ø103.6x197.5 mm (millimeters).
Visit my personal page to view my other projects by clicking on the image of my name.
For any questions, request or clarification, feel free to contact me