1 / 27
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Portable Starlink Standart Satellite Dish is a 3d model of telecommunications device used to send and receive microwave signals.
Starlink is intended to provide internet access to areas where traditional terrestrial infrastructure is lacking, including rural and remote areas, as well as to provide a backup internet option for businesses and consumers in case of network outages.
For press multimedia equipment, portable satellite dishes, TV broadcasting, TV industry, media information technology, television news services, and computer games design projects.
Portable Starlink Standart Satellite Dish is a high quality, photo real 3d model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2014 and rendered with V-Ray. Renders have no postprocessing!
Hope you like it!
- High quality polygonal model, has real dimensions. Easy to merge into your scene.
- Units: cm
- The model was created with the optimal number of polygons. (The Meshsmooth modifier is assigned to the original mesh. Easy to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All the objects come with complete UVs
- All textures and materials are included and mapped. (All colors can be easily modified.)
- All objects are logically named and grouped for ease of objects selection and scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary (Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.) - just drop model into your scene.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- 3ds Max 2014 V - Ray and standard materials scenes
- Blender 2.8 Eevee materials scene
- Maya 2016 V-Ray, Hardware and Redshift materials scenes
- Cinema 4D R17 V-Ray and Standard materials scene
- Modo 10.2 Standard materials scene
- OBJ, 3DS, FBX (Multi Formats)