1 / 7
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Generic Soccer ball with and without stitching.
- Clean Geometry.
- Includes glb, fbx, obj/mtl, dae, stl, abc, ply, x3d, and native Blend file for both versions of the model.
- Optimized to be rendered realistically in Cycles [ray-tracing] and Eevee.
- Everything is named and grouped in order.
Version with stitching:
- Mid-Poly, 41.7K vertices and 34.6K faces.
Version without stitching:
- Low-Poly, 2459 vertices and 4701 faces.
Note: The second picture is an example of the soccer ball used in a scene, it does not include anything but the soccer ball [with and without stitches].
Note: Not intended for 3D printing.
Note: It does not include grass shown in the first picture.