1 / 16
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Converse cardboard shoe box was built according to real object in its real scale 1:1 - 30 x 10 x 12 cm. It is a low polygon model prepared to drop to your scene and easily and immidiatelly without any editing to render. The model is rigged, so bones are included, cap can be opened and it is animated as well. If you would like to download other dimensions or designs, check my profile Levap
- Model originally made in 3ds Max 2015 and rendered in V-Ray 3.20 and Substance Painter
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Model is fully textured and materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No cleaning up necessary just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- 3ds Max 2015, V-Ray 3.20
- OBJ (Multi Format)
- 3DS (Multi Format)
- FBX (Multi Format)
- Shoe box diff.png (4096 x 4096px)