1 / 14
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Attention: THIS MODEL IS NOT INTENDED FOR 3D PRINTING. The meshes are NOT WATERTIGHT. The meshes are optimized for 3d game engines, the not visible inside faces are deleted to save on tris count.
This pack contains a Zenith class destroyer with modular weapons. It can be used in a space themed game.
Please note: The download file contains FBX and OBJ files
The model is unskinned, unrigged and has no animations. Almost all 3D applications/game engines have their own built-in toolset for keyframe animations. Use this to create e.g. firing animations, etc.
- Scifi destroyer
- Spaceship consists of modular parts
- base hull, 3 bridge modules, 3 engine modules, 3 side modules
- Modular weapons
- 6 turrets, 1 universal missile launcher
- 3 missiles are included
- Optional modular maneuvering thrusters for newtonian physics based movement
- 5 different texture sets
- PSD with intact layers is included
- PBR textures
- Texture sizes are 4096 (ship), 2048 (weapons) and 2x 1024 (missiles, thrusters)
- Tris count ca. 5500
- Final tris count depends on how many parts/weapons are used for the ship
The following textures are included:
- Albedo map, PNG format
- Ambient Occlusion (AO) map, PNG format
- Illumination maps (color + black/white)
- Normal map, PNG format
- Metalness map, PNG format
- Gloss map, PNG format
- Specular map, PNG format
- Roughness map, PNG format
Depending on your game engine/3D application you may need to rescale the models.