Spaceship Patriot Type 2 C1 Blue Low-poly 3D model
Space Ship Patriot Type 2 Camouflage 1 Blue
Polygons: 9683 ; Vertices: 11489 ; Objects: 16 ;
Modular. Modularity means compatibility of parts within the type ( Туре 2 ), sometimes more.
- Diffuse map (Albedo) - DIFF;
- Normal map - NORM;
- Specular map - SPEC;
All parts (objects) have their own textures, with their own resolution. The highest resolution is 4096x4096. There is also a set of textures with a reduced resolution, where the highest resolution is 2048x2048. In assembled model 15 parts of 16 have textures association, 1 part have only material. The total number of textures used by one assembled model is: 15*3=45 (diffuse, normal, specular) in Blender3D; 13*2+2*3=32 in Unity3D. All textures assigned.
A few paintjobs/decals are available:
- 9 variants of hull paintjob;
- 5 variants of solar panel color;
- 4 variants of cabin glass color. The total number of possible color combinations within this package: 9x5x4=180; Presented (assembled) only 9;
Size: 14.7 x 4.73 x 7.43 meters;
All parts are associated with all color variants. To get the wanted combination, replace the relevant parts in any of the assembly files, or open and save all parts in the new file. On the principle of the constructor.
Regarding filenames. I use . in filenames (not just as a separator between the name and the file extension). I did not cope with problems either in Windows (7-10) or in Linux, in Unity 3d as well. So I do not see the reason not to use . in file names and folders.
In order to optimization, textures and 3D files are in different archives. Just unpack them as they are in one folder, all dependencies are saved. ZIP packages are designed in such a way that they are unpacked into one folder (Patriot Type 2), with all dependencies saved, and subfolders. So nothing duplicates. Compatible versions of parts and textures can also be unpacked into the same folder, conflicts with file names are eliminated. Do not be afraid to replace files when you unpack compatible packages in one folder - these are duplicates, the replacement will not affect anything.
- Native 3D file format is blend, additional: FBX, OBJ, unitypackage(FBX);
- UV maps in SVG format;
- Textures in PNG format;
- Assembly - Finished, assembled ship models. 9 files in each folder (18 in OBJ);
- Parts with resolution - Parts of the ship that are ready for assembly. 31 files in each folder (62 in OBJ);
- Parts without resolution - Parts of the ship without materials and textures assignements. 16 files in each folder;
- Textures - Textures in PNG file format. 59 files in each folder + 7 additional specular maps for Unity 3D engine in a separate folder. Everything else is clear.
Game ready (Unity 3D).