Spaceship Fighter Hellstar Low-poly 3D model
Attention: THIS MODEL IS NOT INTENDED FOR 3D PRINTING. The meshes are NOT WATERTIGHT. The meshes are optimized for 3d game engines, the inside faces are deleted to save on tris count.
This pack contains a Hellstar class fighter with modular weapons. It can be used in space RTS games or as an end boss in a sidescroller game. It can also be used in a top-down or 3rd person shoot’em up.
Please note: The download file contains FBX and OBJ files
The model is unskinned, unrigged and has no animations. Almost all 3D applications/game engines have their own built-in toolset for keyframe animations. Use this to create e.g. firing animations, etc.
- Scifi fighter
- Modular design
- 4 barrels, 1 missile launcher
- 1 torpedo + 3 missiles included
- 6 different texture sets
- PSD with intact layers is included
- PBR textures
- Texture sizes are 4096 (ship), 1024 (weapons) and 1024 (missiles)
- Tris count ca. 6400
- Final tris count depends on how many weapons are used for the ship
The textures can be used in a PBR environment (metalness workflow) as well as a non PBR environment.
- Albedo map, PNG format
- AlbedoAO map, PNG format – this albedo map has the ambient occlusion backed into it
- Ambient Occlusion (AO) map, PNG format
- Illumination maps (color + black/white)
- Normal map, PNG format
- Metalness map, PNG format
- Gloss map, PNG format
Depending on your game engine/3D application you may need to rescale the models.