Scifi Battleship Warcry Low-poly 3D model
This pack contains a Warcry class battleship with modular weapons. It can be used in a space game.
Please note: The download file contains FBX and OBJ files
The model is unskinned, unrigged and has no animations. Almost all 3D applications/game engines have their own built-in toolset for keyframe animations. Use this to create e.g. firing animations, etc.
- Scifi battleship
- Modular design
- 6 turrets, 3 missile launchers, 1 torpedo launcher, gun batteries and hangars
- 1 torpedo + 3 missiles included
- 6 different texture sets
- PSD with intact layers is included
- PBR textures
- Texture sizes are 4096 (ship), 2048 (weapons) and 1024 (missiles)
- Tris count ca. 4500
- Final tris count depends on how many weapons are used for the ship
The textures can be used in a PBR environment (metalness workflow) as well as a non PBR environment.
- Albedo map, PNG format
- AlbedoAO map, PNG format – this albedo map has the ambient occlusion backed into it
- Ambient Occlusion (AO) map, PNG format
- Illumination maps (color + black/white)
- Normal map, PNG format
- Metalness map, PNG format
- Gloss map, PNG format
- Roughness map, PNG format
Depending on your game engine/3D application you may need to rescale the models.