Spaceship Fighter and Corvette Construction Kit Low-poly 3D model
This pack contains many different parts that can be used to build fighter and corvette sized ships. They can be used in space RTS games, in a sidescroller game or in a top-down shoot’em up.
The model is unskinned, unrigged and has no animations. Almost all 3D applications/game engines have their own built-in toolset for keyframe animations. Use this to create e.g. firing animations, etc.
- 6 cockpits + 6 hull parts
- 3 antennas
- 12 hull attachments
- 12 barrels (animated + static versions)
- 7 engines
- 5 fins
- Minelayer with mine + probe
- 3 missiles + 3 missile launchers
- 3 animated turrets
- 16 wings
- Modular design, ships can be designed individually
- Changeable decals
- 8 damage decals
- 6 different texture sets
- PBR textures for specular and metalness workflow
- texture sizes are 4096 and 512
- final tris count depends on how many weapons are used for the ship
The textures can be used in a PBR environment (specular and metalness workflow) as well as a non PBR environment.
- Albedo map, PNG format
- AlbedoAO map, PNG format – this albedo map has the ambient occlusion backed into it
- Ambient Occlusion (AO) map, PNG format
- Illumination map, Targa format 32 bit with alpha channel
- Normal map, PNG format
- Specular map, PNG format
- Gloss map, PNG format
- Metalness map, PNG format
Depending on your game engine/3D application you may need to rescale the models.