Detailed round asteroids high-poly set 3D model
5 asteroid assets. A small rocky body orbiting the sun. Large numbers of these, ranging in size from nearly 600 miles (1,000 km) across (Ceres) to dust particles, are found (as the asteroid belt ) especially between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter, though some have more eccentric orbits, and a few pass close to the earth or enter the atmosphere as meteors.
All preview images shown, rendered with Vray Next with 1 dome vray light. A few screenshots of the model in the viewports of 3ds max.
File Format -3dsmax 2017 - Native Format -FBX (Autodesk), OBJ (obj Exporter), ABC (Alemdic), STL (StereoLitho). -Rendering: Vray Next, Corona 3 -Vray Next and Corona shaders included
- Clean topology
- 8 739 000 Polys (2M polys each mesh)
- Separete elements
- Textures included
- High Quality 3d Models Ready for your Pics, Movies, TV, advertising, Games etc. Clean mesh with no co-planar faces or isolated vertices
- No corrections or cleaning up needed
- Correctly named in English
- Real world scale.
- All geometry is subdivision ready.
- Texture Files Included.
FBX - Autodesk FBX exported from 3ds max.
OBJ - OBJ/MTL exported from 3ds max.
MAX - 3ds Max project file with Vray and Corona shaders, using the PBR textures.