1 / 8
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Add-on for Blender 2.8, 2.9 for easy texturing. Tested only on Windows OS.
Pastes the copied image from the clipboard with the Ctrl + V keyboard shortcut. Greatly increases the speed of texturing.
How this work:
- Install add-on from zip file and save preferences.
- Copy the image you want(from webbrowser, photoshop etc.).
- In Blender paste image(Ctrl+V) and select a texture ClipboardTexture. Texture will automatically change the image inside.
- Done. Now you can paint with a new texture.
- 3d viewport and Image Editor
- Automatically fit to image aspect ratio in stencil mode texturing
- Set up texture only once
- No unnecessary images are created
- Alpha channel
Note: If blender does not have a PIL module, the add-on will install it automatically on first run(5-10 sec, requires the Internet).
If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact.