1 / 7
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
PolyDamage for Blender is the official Blender version of the original PolyDamage plugin for 3dsMax.
PolyDamage is a tool to quickly add damage and imperfections to models.
- Nothing is perfect in real life, so adding damage to your models make them look more realistic.
- PolyDamage is a quick alternative to manually sculpting damage with other software packages.
- PolyDamage adds an extra realism to concrete walls, grounds, stones, columns.
- PolyDamage quickly adds damage to corners and edges.
- Since it is procedural, you can make millions of damage variations of one single object.
- You can save the seed value of damage and next time you can get the same result with this seed value.
- You can adjust the parameters and adjust the depth of damage, or edge damage amount.
- Adjust the resolution slider to increase the level of detail in damaged areas.
PolyDamage only works well on closed meshes, a simple solidify modifier before can do the job for certain cases.
It works with Blender 2.91 and upper
Easy to use and very powerful Very nice plugin. If I could add anything, it would be auto-generating an additional vertex group for the damaged parts and more than one noise type to select from.Great value. Good timesaver for sculpting basepass. Only downside is that it collapses the modifier stack. If it had different noises (than perlin, or what is used here) for sharper looks, and would be able to keep the modifier stack, it would be worth even more to me. When that's said, this is easily worth the price, and very recommended.Very very helpful add-on. Thank you