Dead leaves module 3D model
Dead leaves module 3D Model; use it in your outdoor archviz / landascape scenes. SINGLE OBJECT. Textures with Alpha (transparency) provided as PNG in the package. Production-ready 3D Model, with PBR materials, textures, and an OVERLAPPING UV Layout map provided in the package.
Quads only geometries (no tris/ngons), no poles.
Easily customizable: UV unwrapped geometries, so you can create new Textures (or modify the existing ones) using the UV Layout maps provided in the package (as png with alpha).
Each Object, Material or Texture provided in the package has a unique, meaningful name. PBR Textures files are included in a subfolder in the BLEND archive, along with scene files.
Made in Blender 3D 2.79 (Cycles materials) then exported to OBJ and FBX; materials and textures made in Substance Painter, exported for PBR, V-Ray, Unity, Unreal.
PROMO IMAGES: the first image has been rendered in Cycles for Blender 3D 2.7x; in particular, you can find 11+ promo images in this description:
- nr. 1-2-3-4-5-6 rendered in Cycles (Blender 3D 2.79)
- nr. 7-8 are wireframe images;
- nr. 9-10 are screenshots from the Blender 3D scene, showing the UV Layout;
- other images: UV layouts (at least one).
Formats included: FBX, OBJ; scenes: BLEND (2.79 with Cycles materials); other: png with Alpha.
1 Object (mesh), 1 PBR Material (in the Blender Cycles scene), UV unwrapped (OVERLAPPING UV Layout map provided in the package); UV-mapped Textures.
UV Layout maps and Image Textures resolutions: 2048x2048; PBR Textures made with Substance Painter 2.
Polygonal, QUADS ONLY (no tris/ngons), no poles; 72164 vertices, 71656 quad faces (143312 tris).
Real world dimensions; scene scale units: cm in Blender 3D (that is: Metric with 0.01 scale).
Uniform scale object (scale applied in Blender 3D).
PBR Multi-Engine Textures Pack included: in a zipped folder, you'll find the PBR Textures set for a bunch of rendering engines or game engines!
- Cycles for Blender 3D (base color, occlusion + roughness + metallic + alpha, normal);
- Vray for 3D Studio MAX (diffuse, reflect, reflection glossiness, normal);
- Unity 5 Standard Metallic (albedo + transparency, metallic + smoothness, normal);
- Unreal Engine 4 (base color + alpha, occlusion + roughness + metallic, normal);
- generic PBR Spec Gloss workflow (diffuse + opacity, specular, glossiness, normal, height)
- generic PBR Metal Rough workflow (base color + opacity, roughness, metallic, normal, height); so, you'll be able to edit the Textures, or just drag-and-drop the fbx/obj file, along with the Textures set you want, in your 3D Modeling software or game engine, and link them together to get a game / production ready asset!
IMPORTANT --- Main renderings made in Blender 3D 2.79 + Cycles using an HDR Environment Texture Image which is NOT provided in the package!