1 / 35
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Hi-res 3d model of plants for wildflower meadows.
This set of wildflower plants contains :
- 6 variations of Yarrow
- 5 stages of buttercups
- 10 meadow-grasses, each with a unique look
- 13 different grass patches including flat, short and long grasspatches
Each plant bundle has it's own texture so you get 4 texture sets.
Can be used for close up shots or as scatter objects on landscapes.
When populated on landscapes the models are best used as instance or proxy because of the polycount (~36k quads per plant)
- each model comes with 2K PBR textures (png), suitable for close up shots and animation
- clean topology, mostly quads
- carefully modelled to real world scale(centimeters)
- materials and textures have unique and meaningful names
- each model has proper unwrapped UVs (0-1 space).
Maya file has VRay Standard Materials (VRayMtl) assigned.
Preview images rendered with VRay Sun & Sky and all pieces randomly scattered on a plane.
Two kinds of texture maps included:
- Textures ready for V-Ray(diffuse, specular, glosiness), also suitable for most render enginges;
- PBR metalness workflow (basecolor, metallic, roughness), ready for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR) and other real-time apps.