1 / 31
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Designed to provide rapid ground mobility, the ISV is a light and agile all-terrain troop carrier intended to transport a nine-Soldier infantry squad moving throughout the battlefield.
The ISV is designed for sling load operations with a UH-60 Blackhawk helicopter and is small enough to fit inside a CH-47 Chinook chopper. Regardless, it can still carry 3,200 pounds of payloada must for moving days' worth of gear across rough terrain.
- Originally created in 3ds Max 2015;
- Model rendered with V-Ray 3.60.03;
- All objects are grouped and have their own names;
- Unit system is set to milimeters;
- Model is built to real-world scale;
- No special plugin needed to open scene;
- FBX and OBJ are directly exported from 3Ds Max without materials.
FBX file has front-left wheel inset by a foot (maybe fbx export error?)
textures only set up for 3ds max projections, not UVs (maybe says so in description)
fbx comes in with tris instead of quads
overall great! :)