Semi-Automatic Sniper Package Low-poly 3D model
Package includes: Fbx and Obj files of 3D models; Textures; Blender file; Unreal Engine 4 file; Unity 5 file.
Materials found in the Blender, Unreal and Unity files.
Unity and Unreal files are set up with textures and materials already, all you have to do is load up the scene found under 'assets'.
Blender file is set up with textures and materials, to get it to work correctly, make a file named Semi-Auto Sniper Pack in 'Documents' and place the Blender file and Textures file in it. This is the 'path' set for the blender textures.
High quality, low poly models. The normals are baked from high poly models for increased details while using less space.
Blender file contains models with the original 4 sided polygons instead of triangles like the others.
- Sniper rifle (suppressed); 4 seperate parts for ease of animation (body; mag; charging handle; bolt); has both 4K and 2K textures; black and tan; 11 482 tris, 6 126 verts.
- Sniper rifle; 4 seperate parts for ease of animation (body; mag; charging handle; bolt); has both 4K and 2K textures; black and tan; 11 434 tris, 6 060 verts.
- Scope; 1K textures; 2 624 tris, 1 332 verts.
- Holographic sight; 2K textures; black and tan; 6 652 tris, 3 527 verts.
- Bipod; 5 seperate parts for ease of animation (body; left leg, upper and lower; right leg, upper and lower); 1K textures; 6 206 tris, 3 171 verts.
- Grip-pod; 4 seperate parts for ease of animation (body; left leg; right leg; hinge); 1K textures; black and tan; 1 602 tris, 825 verts.
- Angled foregrip; 1K textures; black and tan; 1 774 tris, 921 verts.
- Foregrip; 1K textures; black and tan; 604 tris, 315 verts.
- 7.62X51mm bullet; 2 parts for ease of animation (head and shell); 512 X 512 pixel textures; 540 tris; 279 verts.
Textures: Base_colour, Height, Metallic, Mixed_Ambiant_Occlusion; Normal Open_GL; Roughness; (the holographic sight also has Emissive and Opacity maps) Also textures tailored for and tested in Unity 5 and Unreal Engine 4.
Hope you like it. Kerj-3D