1 / 17
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
High detailed 3D model of a French-designed and manufactured sniper rifle PGM Ultima Ratio.
- Originally created with Blender 2.79
- 29,469 Vertices, 30,100 Faces with disabled bevel and subsurf modifiers.
- The model have real world dimensions in millimeters
- Bevel modifier and Subdivision surface are not applied yet so it is easy to create low poly version of this model.
- Model uses materials (no textures - only one texture with marks included).
- All colors can be changed.
- Model is completely made from blueprint and has the right proportions.
- Previews rendered in Blender Cycles.
- .FBX and .OBJ formats - exported in Subdivision level 0, 1 and 2.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
The PGM Ultima Ratio is a French-designed and manufactured sniper rifle. It uses the 7.6251mm NATO cartridge but depending on the barrel variant can also be chambered for several other cartridges. The PGM Ultima Ratio is intended to fulfill an anti-personnel role and is produced by PGM Prcision of France.
Superb model. Very clean, seems very accurate. Come in different subs level, with proper naming so it’s easy to bake.