Glock 19 Tactical Handgun Low-poly 3D model
Game ready model of a Glock 19 handgun chambered in 9x19mm.
The 9mm cartridge included features a 115GR Federal HST hollow point bullet and a nickle plated piece of brass.
The model includes an Agency Arms Urban slide and WAR Afterburner slide, standard, threaded barrel with removable thread protector and WAR ported barrel, standard and suppressor height night sights, optic cut slide cover plates for both slides, extended mag and standard mag, and compensator.
The standard magazine has a 15 round capacity and the extended mag has a 20 round capacity.
- Frame: 949 Verts and 1,874 Tris
- Agency Slide: 1,077 Verts and 2,120 Tris
- Agency Cover Plate: 92 Verts and 180 Tris
- WAR Slide: 1,011 Verts and 1,983 Tris
- WAR Cover Plate: 120 Verts and 236 Tris
- Short Sights: 116 Verts and 220 Tris
- Tall Sights: 82 Verts and 152 Tris
- Barrel: 163 Verts and 326 Tris
- Threaded Barrel: 315 Verts and 630 Tris
- WAR Barrel: 299 Verts and 606 Tris
- Standard Magazine: 511 Verts and 1,031 Tris
- Extended Magazine: 581 Verts and 1,153 Tris
- Compensator: 316 Verts and 634 Tris
- Ammo: 281 Verts and 554 Tris
4,096 x 4,096 texture maps are included for both Unreal Engine 4 and Unity 5, along with the Substance Painter workfile for the Glock 19. 2,048 x 2,048 texture maps are included for both Unreal Engine 4 and Unity 5, along with the Substance Painter workfile for the Magazine and Ammo.
The RMR Mini Red Dot Sight ghost depicted in the preview images is for reference only and is not included.