SHC Modern Apartments Complete Asset Pack Low-poly 3D model
NOTE: this product only works with blender 2.8. the version of blender this apartment is developed with, is added to the files. (the latest version of blender 2.8 might contain a problem with the alpha textures of the trees and the vibrant colors of the renders)
This product contains two asset packs and a fully rendered and furnitured apartment building.
Every asset (exept for the bonus cars in the garage) are uniquely designed for this product.
the two asset packs are a furniture and constructive assets pack. these packs are developed while designing and furnishing the apartment building. this way all sizes, level of detail and materials fit together
The apartment building contains of 2 penthouses 5 apartments (all with unique layout), roof swimming pool, supermarket/convenience store, coffeestore/cafe, outdoor terrace, tall atrium, park/square, underground parking garage, elevator, stairs from basement to top floor.
The main building is completely set up for eevee renders.
- -Global illumination and reflections are baked into probes (so every new object in the scene will adapt the correct lighting and reflections)
- -Ambient occlusion with material bounces/light directions.
- -Screen space reflections that mix with the baked probe reflections.
- -Screen space refractions.
- -Volumetric lighting
The file that is used to create animations is also added to the files:
- -Easier to render glass (without screen space reflections)
- -Animated camera
- -Automated exposure
- -Animated doors
- -Animated elevator
- (4K animations are made using the viewport render function)
(verts/poly counts based on quad meshes in the blender file) apartment building info: -number of objects: 3332 -total verts: 8,721,377 -total poly: 8,964,991 quads / 16,258,030 tris
furniture assets info: -number of objects: 291 -total verts: 555,709 -total poly: 549,552 quads / 1,099,104 tris
constructive assets info: -number of objects: 92 -total verts: 41,123 -total poly: 40,255 quads / 73,805 tris
- -All renders are made with a GTX960 (4gb) and took about 2 to 5 minutes (256 samples highest shadow settings)
- -All materials with textures use normalmaps.
- -Most furniture is using a subdivision modifier to add more detail to the mesh.
- -The building itself it made out of triangles, all furniture assets use quad polygons
- -Grass is generated as particles, so are not included in the exported files (like the FBX file for example)
- -The constructive parts are designed to fit perfectly on a 1x1m grid.
- -The wall parts are only 1 meter tall, this makes comples split level designs possible.
- -all assets that use textures have a seamless generated UVmap by using a box projection method.
- -Every asset is named
- -The cars in the parking garage are existing cars of my other car projects and are added to this apartment building as a decorative bonus.
- -The renders are made in Blender Eevee
- -All files are exported from blender with default settings.
- -All parts are low to mid-poly so it can be used in high amounts in big models for game development, renders, animations, environments, VR, product presentation, education, personal projects and commercial projects
-File extensions for all assets: (apartment building itself is only exported in FBX because other formats have a too big file size)
For any questions, help or information, feel free to contact me!