1 / 56
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Low poly, rigged Baba Yaga's hut. You can remove the chicken leg and the base to use as a regular witch's hut. Comes with 4k textures and PBR materials. The elements inside can be re-arranged to your liking or removed, but they are all parented to the rig. The skulls outside can be turned on and off and come in different colors, the candle flames are already animated, and also comes with pre-rendered fire for the fireplace. Extremely versatile, can be used for anything.
- All shaders are PBR and Cycles/Eevee.
- All textures are 4K.
- Low-Poly and game-ready.
- Diffuse, Metal, Roughness, Normal, Translucency and Emission maps in PBR metalness workflow.
- There are 62 individual objects to furnish the hut.
- Includes: 7 candles, 3 books, 2 pots, 1 pan, 1 kettle, several jars with miscellaneous contents (powder and liquid), 2 shelves with books, 1 skull with a lower jaw (in the bookshelf), 5 skulls on sticks (with 3 colors of emission), 1 barrel/casque, 1 cauldron with support and stirring stick, fire logs, hanging miscellaneous herbs, 1 locked chest with padlock (can be opened if you separate the joined objects), 2 chairs, 1 table, 1 bed (actually futon) and a fireplace fire with 2 layers of fire with 200 frames each (on the same texture).
- Includes pre-rendered fire (only to be used if a simulation or fire particles are not possible).
- Base has roots and foliage, can be removed if not necessary, to be used on its own (note: remove Armature Modifier from every objet first or use non-rigged version, where flames and candles are parented together).
- The hut comes rigged and ready to be posed.
- All objets are parented to the main rig and move with it, but can be disengaged or animated separately, if you want flames parented to candles use non-rigged version.
- Rigged and non-rigged versions.
- The ladder comes attached to the hut and its ambien occlusion is baked into the floor texture.
- It's not featured as animated since the only thing animated are the flames of the candles, which wouldn't be fair to call animated.
Formats included: .BLEND, .OBJ, .FBX, .DAE