Low Poly Japanese Shinto Temple Pack With PBR Materials Low-poly 3D model
Low-poly modular Japanese Shinto temple/shrine pack with PBR materials and 4K textures. Includes 3 different trees, assorted foliage and vegetation, 5 stone lanterns, ground textures, 2 sets of stairs, a modular porch, rocks, a Torii gate, several modular wall sections, and a modular Japanese style building with an alternative eroded/weathered skin and some Shimenawa amulets. Ideal for themed game levels, horror or period pieces.
- Compatible with Japanese foliage pack (see my other models)
- Ground and dirt textures included, you can separate them with a matte.
- Diffuse, Metal, Roughness, Normal, Emission and Translucency maps in PBR metalness workflow. -Completely modular and flexible.
- Roots are exposed, so you can make them stick out as much as you want for realism, depending on your scene. -Over 100 assets.
- Includes 3 different trees, assorted foliage and vegetation, 5 stone lanterns, detachable creeper plants, 4 ground textures, paved ground, 2 sets of stairs, a modular porch with stairs, rocks, a Torii gate, several modular wall sections, columns and ground, a modular Japanese style building with an alternative eroded/weathered skin, Shimenawa amulets for one of the trees and the Torii gate. -You can remove elements from certain models for even more variations, such as stones from the paved ground, weeds from the walls/columns/roofs.
- 4k and 2k textures
- Everything is organized in easy to sort-through folders with easily understandable names. -All modules can easily snap together and can be combined in any number of combinations for maximum versatility.
Formats included: .BLEND (Native), .OBJ, .FBX, .DAE