This is Version 1 model please check my store for version 2 of this model.
Note : Sir/Mam Before Buy this Model please check into my store, I have this model with a collection which will get huge discount. Thanks
Game ready For Unity(Standard), Unity HD Render Pipeline, Unreal Engine and etc include Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), Movies/Film, Interior/Exterior design and other real-time apps. Made for use in Video Games but you can use it for basically anything.
- Originally created in Maya 2019
- PBR : Yes
- Clean UV: Yes, non-overlapping
- Rendered with Marmoset Toolbag 3 and Marmoset Scene included in file
- Polys: 17500
- Tris: 34834
- Verts: 19941
|3D Model File Formats|
- .Ma + .Max
- .3DS + .Fbx + .Obj + .dae + .Abc
- .unitypackage + .uasset
All textures are include in zip file, textures map for PBR MetalRough, Unity(Standard), Unity HD Render Pipeline, Unreal Engine, Arnold, V-Ray, Renderman, Redshift, KeyShot, Maxwell, Spark AR Studio and More!!!
Includes 2 Set textures map(Clean, Dirty) with Texture Dimension 4096x4096 and 8192x8192.
(Sample of PBR MetalRough Basic Textures set)
- 4096x4096 Albedo(Basecolor)
- 4096x4096 Metallic
- 4096x4096 Roughness
- 4096x4096 Normal Map DirectX & OpenGL(Both included)
- 4096x4096 Ambient occlusion (AO)
- Game Ready model
- Modeled in Maya
- Low poly Mesh
- No ngons
- No seams
- No Plugin needs
- No hidden geometry
- Object pivot points at 0,0,0.
- Object scaled to approximate real world size (cm)
- Approximate dimensions: W: 1475cm x L: 3390cm x H: 1500cm
- Scene organized by layers
- Arrange properly the files and rename the layers
- High Poly mesh baked on Low Poly mesh.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
Note : - Product does not include high mesh
- Triangulate mesh and Quad both are included in folder
- Texture Quality Guarantee
- Free Ambient occlusion textures are also included
- Included substance painter file which you can edit your own logo/text and you also can change the texture Color or increased/decreased the Dirty level then export those textures for use in any engine.