1 / 36
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
High end, low-profile. This couch-chaise combo makes for easy conversation: the boxy, solid-acacia design is low to the ground, bringing an oasis-vibe to your poolside. The Urba Sectional was made for artful sprawling. Pass the lemonade.
Dimensions: 180cm L, 250cm W, 49cm H.
- HQLP - High Quality Low Poly.
- Architecture Kit-Bash Model.
- Realtime PBR.
- 5 Materials included - Acacia Wood, MDF Wood, Polyester Fabric, Resin Wicker, Brushed Gold.
- Geometry modelled for subdivision. OpenSubdiv included as modifier.
- Real world units and has accurate measurements.
- UV's unwrapped and Non-overlapping.
- All Vray materials are created for use in both GPU and CPU rendering.
- Textures provided in both 4096x4096 & 2048x2048 16bit png.
- All texel density is set evenly and ready for real-time applications.
- All textures can be swapped out easily with your own as the textures are not baked in to the UV layout (seamless).
- Height map texture provided for Resin Wicker material if you wish to use displacement.
- 3dsmax 2018. Vray & Corona 5.0. These are designed specifically for both render engines and look identical in both. Includes both Roughness & Glossiness workflows.
- Cinema 4D R19 with Roughness Materials and Physical Render Engine. Materials native to Cinema4D. Subdivision Modifier included.
- Blender 2.91 with Roughness Materials for Evee & Cycles. Materials native to Blender.
- FBX & OBJ available with textures and materials. Materials will not appear the same as Vray/Corona as they are converted to Standard Materials. FBX Embedded textures.
- OBJ textures are at default scale, will need to be tiled in your application to match the texture scale.
- GLTF with Embedded Textures with embedded 2k textures.
- System Units: Centimetres.
- No additional plugins required other than the render engines themselves.