1 / 22
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Deep thinking on a simple frame. The clean lines and simple design make the Arca Sofa easy to style, and easy to sink into. Made from solid teak and deep in the seat, the Arca is built to last through compelling conversation and endless summers. Summers, plural: teak is a naturally weather-resistant material that develops a beautiful silver patina over time. We pride our products on ageing gracefully.
Sofa Dimensions: 81cm L, 192cm W, 79cm H.
Chair Dimensions: 81cm L, 82cm W, 79cm H.
- HQLP - High Quality Low Poly.
- Architecture Kit-Bash Model.
- Realtime PBR.
- 1 Unique high resolution timber - Teak Vintage Brown.
- 2 Metal materials included - Black Powder Coat Steel foot pads and Brushed Metal for the screws.
- 1 Polyester dark grey fabric material included.
- Geometry modelled for subdivision. OpenSubdiv included as modifier.
- Real world units and has accurate measurements.
- UV's unwrapped and Non-overlapping.
- All Vray materials are created for use in both GPU and CPU rendering.
- Textures provided in both 4096x4096 & 2048x2048.
- 3dsmax 2018. Vray & Corona 5.0. These are designed specifically for both render engines and look identical in both. Includes both Roughness & Glossiness workflows.
- Cinema 4D R19 with Roughness Materials and Physical Render Engine. Materials native to Cinema4D. High Poly & Low Poly with Subdivision Modifier included.
- Blender 2.91 with Roughness Materials for Evee & Cycles. Materials native to Blender. High Poly & Low Poly with Subdivision Modifier included.
- FBX & OBJ available with textures and materials. Materials will not appear the same as Vray/Corona as they are converted to Standard Materials. FBX Embedded textures.
- GLTF with Embedded Textures. 1 Level of subdivision and embedded 2k textures.
- System Units: Centimetres.
- No additional plugins required other than the render engines themselves.
- Sofa Polygon count: 12878
- Chair Polygon count: 10540