ATT Stadium Building architectural sports show venue with retractable roof.
ATT Stadium (AT&T Stadium, or Cowboys Stadium) a sport architecture construction stadium in Arlington, Texas, United States.
For sports stadium equipment, modern sport venue equipment, public sport event equipment, modern architectural construction structures, sport utility constructions, modern sport stadiums, sports show, modern popular sports, soccer sports, football sports, concert shows, sport architecture styles, modern city constructions, and public areas modern architecture constructions documentary or advertising projects.
ATT Stadium Building is a high quality, photo real 3d model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with V-Ray. Renders have no postprocessing.
Hope you like it!
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- Units: cm
-This model contains poles (more than 5 edges that converge to a single vertex.)
- 3ds Max 2012 V - Ray and standard materials scenes
- OBJ(Multi Format)
- 3DS(Multi Format)
- Maya 2011
- Cinema 4D R14
- FBX(Multi Format)
- 8.png (4096x4096)
- 7.png (2048x2048)
- 11.png (256x256)