This pack contains 49 unique assets to create your own adventure in the wildlands! The nature assets are compatible with Unity Terrain, which makes it easy for you to efficiently create what you envision. Populate your environment with a variety of carefully handpainted nature assets to tell your own story. All the nature assets are customizable regarding colors and wind movement - from a mild breeze in spring to a windy autumn day.
Supports Built-in Render Pipeline and URP
The Unity package is compatible with Unity 2019.4.30 and above.
Contains a demoscene for Unity as shown in the screenshots and a documentation to get you started!
Check out our Wildlands Bundle and save money:
- 6 pine tree variations
- 9 birch tree variations
- 8 stones and 2 stone cliffs
- 23 plants
Trees and stones have 3 LODs. All assets have a custom lightmap in the second UV channel.
- Highest polycount: 1375
- Lowest polycount: 4
- Handpainted skybox (8192x4096)
- 2 tileable wood textures (2048x2048)
- 2 terrain textures (2048x2048)
- 6 atlases for plants (512x512, 1024x1024, 2048x2048)
- 3 types of grass (512x512)
- 3 textures for FX
Shaders: (compatible only with Unity)
- Custom shaders were created using Amplify
- Customizable shader for water
- Customizable shaders for grass and tree leaves wind movement and color
- Customizable shader for stone color and top projection
FX: (compatible only with Unity)
- Glowing particles effect
Release Notes: *Don't forget to back up your project before updating the package. *
- Upgraded pack to Unity version 2019.4.30
IMPORTANT: This pack no longer supports LWRP. If you're using LWRP make sure to use the legacy shaders and terrain assets for the demoscene after importing the updated pack (see documentation inside the project)
NEW: The pack is now compatible with the built-in render pipeline and URP (2019.4.30 & above) , including custom shaders for foliage wind, water and top projection (created with Amplify Shader Editor)
- Added Unity projects for built-in and URP version 2019.4.30
- Updated custom Unity shaders for URP. Old shaders moved to /shaders/legacy folder. The new URP shaders might cause shadow cascade errors when used in an older version than 2019.4.30. In this case either use the legacy shaders or disable shadow cascades.
- Updated godray effect
- Minor fixes
- Updated documentation