1 / 32
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
This pack contains over 400 unique assets and FX to build your own interiors for your fantasy game. Thanks to the modularity of the architecture assets you can create a vast variety of rooms with modular walls, floors, props and much more.
All modular assets can be placed efficiently with one-unit grid snapping. Works for top-down and first/third person view.
- Unity: Supports Built-in Render Pipeline and URP (Unity 2019.4.30 and above)
- Unreal Engine: Works with UE version 4.22 & above, and UE 5
Also contains demoscenes (Unity & Unreal Engine) as seen in the trailer and screenshots and a documentation to get you started!
- 96 modular architecture assets
- 307 unique prop assets
- Preassembled prop compositions
All assets have a custom lightmap UV in the second channel and colliders where needed
- Different texture variations for modular assets
- PBR ready materials (architecture)
FX: (compatible only with Unity & Unreal Engine)
- Stylized effects for fire, steam, godrays and particles
- Textures: 33 Base Color Textures, 9 Normal Maps, 13 PBR Maps, 2 Emission Maps
- Texture dimensions: 53 2048x2048, 3 256x256, 1 64x64
- Polygon count: Props 6 - 1552, Architecture 1 - 446
- Number of meshes: 413
- UV mapping: Yes
- Lightmap UVs: Yes
- Colliders: Yes
- LOD: No
- Rigging: No
- Animations: No
Version 1.1 (current):
Don't forget to back up your project before updating the package.
- Added Unreal Engine project for version 4.22 and above
- Upgraded pack to Unity version 2019.4.30
IMPORTANT: With this update, the Unity pack no longer supports LWRP, instead we upgraded the pack to work with URP out of the box (2019.4.30 & above).
- Added project for URP version 2019.4.30
- Removed collider from godrays
- Added missing prop colliders
- Updated Materials to be PBR ready
- Adjusted textures (T_PROP_plant_interior_BC.png and T_PROP_metal_interior_BC.png)
- Fixed minor issues with demo scenes
- Updated some assets' lightmap UVs
- Updated documentation