Sony SPK-AS2 Case for HDR-AS200V action camera Low-poly 3D model
• Let me present to you high-quality low-poly 3D model Sony SPK-AS2 Waterproof Case for action camera HDR-AS200V. This model can be used in various fields 3D Graphics such as game development, advertising, interior design, motion picture art, visualization, etc... Modeling was made with ortho-photos of real action camera that is why all details of design are recreated most authentically.
• The well topology of low-poly model with combination of detailed textures allows to get the best quality with a minimum number of polygons, which can be enough even for closeup.
• The model uses 4 simple colored materials, 1 material for glass and 3 materials with 3 textures used in various combination and one of them is used as mask for sign, logos etc. Second uses as bump for sign and holes. Material of black plastic uses noise texture on bump. Optimal repeat value for this texture is 3 by 3. If you use V-Ray renderer and V-Ray MTL materials set “BRDF Type” as “Phong” for correct glossiness effect. For correct reflecting effect you need to set “Use Fresnel” and “Fresnel IOR” is 5. For the best Bump depth we set “Bump Multiplier” is 0.1 - 0.2
• The total of the main textures is 3. Resolutions of all textures are from 512 to 1024 pixels square aspect ratio in .png format. Also there is original texture file .PSD format in separate archive.
• The model was created in the Maya 2009 3D program.
• The model has correct dimensions in real-world scale in centimeters. All parts grouped and named correctly.
• Also, there is a prepared render-scene created in the Maya 2014 with renderer plug-in V-Ray 2.40. This scene opens correctly in earlier versions up to the Maya 2012 with V-Ray 2.0 because it is saved in the .ma format. Render-scene includes 6 V-Ray Rect Light + reflectors. The V-Ray MTL materials are assigned to model. On Timeline was set animation keys for model and Render Camera position relevant Preview Images. If you don’t need these positions don’t forget to delete animation keys from translation and rotation channels.
• To use the model in other 3D programs there are scenes saved in formats .fbx, .obj, .DAE, .max(2010 version).
Note: This is the Low-Poly model and it is not designed for the use of any smoothing modifiers.
See also our model the Sony HDR-AS200V or Sony HDR-AS200V with Case.