Average Caucasian Male Head Basemesh 3D model
Average Caucasian Male Head Basemesh.
This is a high quality realistic 3D model made in Zbrush. It can be used for game asset creation, cinematics, or advertising.
- Highly detailed ZBrush model with 7 subdivisions
- Highest subdivision polygon count: 11,296,768 (over 11 million)
- Lowest subdivision polygon count: 2,758
- Organized Polygroups for easy isolations
- Clean and efficient edge flow, which makes it easy to insert/delete edge loops where necessary
- UV’s are laid out and non-intersecting
- Includes open mouth and closed eyes on separate layers (see previews for your reference)
- Model includes eyeballs and teeth/tongue
- It is ready for rigging and smooth-able
- All objects are named and organized
- ZBrush 4R7 file (.ZTL)
This basemesh is part of the fully textured Game-Ready asset which can be found at the following link:
Thanks for looking!