1 / 13
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Toiletry bag 3D Model. 2 individual objects (bag, zippers), each one with its own non overlapping UV Layout map, Material and PBR Textures set. The bag itself is made up by just 33328 vertices and 33328 quad faces (66656 tris), so you can easily remove / replace the zippers in order to reduce the poly count. Production-ready 3D Model, with PBR materials, textures, non overlapping UV Layout map provided in the package.
Quads only geometries (no tris/ngons).
Easily customizable: UV unwrapped geometries, so you can create new Textures (or modify the existing ones) using the UV Layout maps provided in the package (as png with alpha).
Each Object, Material or Texture provided in the package has a unique, meaningful name.
Made in Blender with a Cycles PBR shader with textures included (principled and Eevee compatible), then exported to OBJ and FBX; materials and textures made in Substance Painter, exported for PBR, V-Ray, Unity, Unreal.
PROMO IMAGES: the first image has been rendered in Cycles for Blender; in particular, you can find 11+ promo images in this description:
- nr. 1-2-3-4-5-6 rendered in Cycles (Blender)
- nr. 7-8 are wireframe images;
- nr. 9-10 are screenshots from the Blender scene, showing the UV Layout;
- other images: UV layouts (at least one).
Formats included: FBX, OBJ; scenes: BLEND (with Cycles / Eevee PBR Materials and Textures); other: png with Alpha.
2 Objects (meshes), 2 PBR Materials, UV unwrapped (non overlapping UV Layout map provided in the package); UV-mapped Textures.
UV Layout maps and Image Textures resolutions: 2048x2048; PBR Textures made with Substance Painter.
Polygonal, QUADS ONLY (no tris/ngons); 464132 vertices, 463428 quad faces (926856 tris).
Real world dimensions; scene scale units: cm in Blender (that is: Metric with 0.01 scale).
Uniform scale object (scale applied in Blender).
PBR Multi-Engine Textures Pack included: in a zipped folder, you'll find the PBR Textures set for a bunch of rendering engines or game engines!
- Cycles shader for Blender (Principled BSDF and Eevee-compatible: base color, occlusion + roughness + metallic + alpha (in a single PNG file), normal);
- Vray for 3D Studio MAX (diffuse, reflect, reflection glossiness, normal);
- Unity 5 Standard Metallic (albedo + transparency, metallic + smoothness, normal);
- Unreal Engine 4 (base color + alpha, occlusion + roughness + metallic, normal);
- generic PBR Spec Gloss workflow (diffuse + opacity, specular, glossiness, normal, height)
- generic PBR Metal Rough workflow (base color + opacity, roughness, metallic, normal, height); you can use it in Eevee for Blender, too;
so, you'll be able to edit the Textures, or just import the fbx/obj file, along with the Textures set you want, in your 3D Modeling software or game engine, and link them together to get a game / production ready asset!
IMPORTANT --- Main renderings made in Blender + Cycles (or Eevee) using an HDR Environment Texture Image which is NOT provided in the package!