1 / 43
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Verification details of the FBX file
No N-gonsManifold geometryNo faceted geometry
Missing required texturesPower of 2 texture sizesNo embed texturesAssigned materialsTexture aspect ratio
UV unwrapped modelNo overlapped UVs per UV island
Male and Female mummy model pack with 2 sets of clothes each, made in Blender. Eyes, hair and clothes come as separate objects. Both mummies are rigged and posable and the eyes have a creepy glowing emission layer that can be dimmed on and off or you can simply delete the eyes for empty eye sockets. This model pack is ideal for horror and post-apocalyptic projects but can be used for essentially anything involving modern mummies.
- All shaders are PBR and Cycles/Eevee friendly.
- All textures are 4K.
- Low-Poly and game-ready.
- Two sets of clothes are included, such as a suit for the male and a dress for the female, and a underwear for both of them.
- Diffuse, Metal, Roughness, Normal and Emission maps in PBR metalness workflow.
- Includes: 2 mummies, A suit/dress and underwear for each, as well as hair and eyeballs that come as separate objects.
- Rigged fingers, eyes and jaw, as well as all major joints.
- There's an emission layer that can be dimmed on and off to make the eyes glow.
- The models are NOT anatomically correct, meaning that there's no genitalia depicted in them (see screen shots)
- The models can be posed in any conceivable pose while naked, but you may experience some clipping with the clothes on with poses that are a bit more extreme/complicated, so it's recommended to modify the model to fit your needs, since this setup is generalist.
Formats included: .BLEND, .OBJ, .FBX, .DAE