1 / 15
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Digital 3D model of classic bathtub faucet.
- Model dimensions (including hose): LWH 30,9 x 16,6 x 67,3 cm (12.2 x 6.5 x 26.5 in).
- Model dimensions (excluding hose): LWH 26,4 x 16,6 x 31,1 cm (10.4 x 6.5 x 12.2 in).
- Objects count - 21 polygonal objects, 1 group, 1 non-renderable object.
- Model is subdivision ready (partially).
- Model is made mostly of quads and some triangles. Few n-gons were used where appropriate.
- Polycount without subdivision:
- Polys - 105 040
- Verts - 106 490
- Polycount with subdivision:
- Polys - 1 058 469
- Verts - 539 873
- Materials are prepared for Corona renderer.
- Scanline, FBX and OBJ formats has only basic materials and will NOT render the same as in preview images.
- The model has no textures
- Model is scaled to accurate real world dimensions.
- Objects, materials and textures has meaningful and matching names.
- Transformations has been reset and model is placed at scene origin [0, 0, 0 XYZ].
- All texture paths are set to relative.
- Faucet hose is rigged with non-renderable spline to allow convenient manipulation and animation of object's shape (3ds Max scene only!).
- 3ds Max - Corona
- 3ds Max - Scanline
- FBX (subdivided)
- FBX (not subdivided)
- OBJ (subdivided)
- Modeled in 3ds max.
- Preview images are rendered with Corona renderer.
- Images are straight from rendering app. No post processing were applied.
- Render scene is not included.
Feel free to contact me if you have questions or need assistance with the models.