1 / 19
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Highpoly detailed model of a wolf dental set, with teeth, tongue and gums. It can be used for dogs too.
- Includes highpoly sculpted model in Zbrush, with subdivision levels and UVs.
- Includes high density Decimated meshes.
- Includes LowRes meshes with UVs (lowest subdivision level).
- Detailed teeth cavities, cusps and roots.
- Clean topology.
- All meshes have UVs.
- Sculpted in real life scale 1:1
Included Files & Formats:
- .ZTL (Zbrush 2019.1.2) Sculpted meshes with subdivision levels (4.2 million points)
- .OBJ - High density Decimated meshes. (3.2 million triangles)
- .OBJ & .FBX - LowRes Meshes. Lowest subdivision Level of the meshes with Polygroups/Materials IDs. (13.394 Quad polys)
- The model comes with the jaw closed, that is the default position. Other images showing the jaw opened are only for showcasing purposes.
- The model doesn’t have textures and it is not rigged.
- This model was created with Zbrush version 2019.1.2. In case you are using an older version of Zbrush, you can import the Decimated and LowRes Meshes to your version of Zbrush, and re-project the details, you practically won’t lose any detail.
- The preview images were rendered and created only to showcase the model. The provided files do not include any lighting or rendering setup, only 3d models.
- The preview images used to showcase the model here are not part of the product. You are not buying a right to use the preview images.