Guard Dog Pack Low-poly 3D model
GUARD DOG PACK
This 3D model collection includes 6 realistic game-ready 3D models and features 25% OFF discount.
- Great Dane
- Bull Terrier
These premium quality models were sculpted in ZBrush with meticulous attention to detail. The high-resolution details were then transferred onto low polygon model and textured in Photoshop. For more previews images please visit each asset individually or visit my home page where you can see these models in Marmoset Viewer: http://alexlashko.artstation.com/
- These models are designed for the next-gen real time engines (i.e. Unity, Unreal Engine) using PBR technology, however they may be used with other renderers (i.e. mental ray, v-ray, etc).
- Fully textured, with clean and efficient edge flow.
- Hand sculpted in ZBrush (included source .ztl file)
- UV’s are laid out and non-intersecting.
- Ready for rigging and smooth-able.
- All objects are named and organized.
- Proper scale is set.
- All models, except for the Bull Terrier, come in both “uncropped” and “cropped” tail and/or ears variations, the look that is particular to their breeds. Both variations include open and closed mouth options (see preview images for reference).
- Upon purchase, you will be able to download a ZIP archive package for each dog.
Each Dog Package includes:
- Zbrush model (7 levels of subdivision) “open mouth” and “cropped ears” on separate layers (cropped ears are excluded on Rottweiler and Bull Terrier).
- Maya (low resolution) comes with preset blendshape for “Open Mouth” animation
- OBJ (low resolution)
- FBX (low resolution)
- Marmoset Toolbag scene
COLOR (ALBEDO) – PNG – 4096
- Pitbull – 3 coat variations: grey, fawn, white
- Rottweiler – single coat
- Boxer – 2 coat variations: fawn, brindle
- Great Dane -3 coat variations: harlequin, mantle, fawn
- Bull Terrier – 3 coat variations: white, fawn, brindle
- Doberman – single coat
NORMAL – PNG - 4096
SPECULAR – PNG - 4096
GLOSS – PNG – 4096
PSD source file for Color, Specular and Gloss included. Coat color can be easily adjusted from designated layers, while keeping all the details.
*Note: depending on the software you are using you may need to manually plug in the textures. All color previews have been rendered in Marmoset Toolbag.
Triangle Count per dog: Total 16992
- Body – 7676 tri
- Eyes – 2124 tri
- Teeth – 3464 tri
- Tongue – 136 tri
- Gums – 932 tri
- Claws – 1296 tri
- Whiskers – 1280 tri
Above objects are all modeled separately.
Each dog can be purchased separately
Thanks for looking!