3D Strepsiceros Male 3D model
This is a high-quality Strepsiceros model with complete texture, hair, and rigging, as well as multiple 4K texture maps, made in real-world scale by Blender2.82a and rendered by Cycles renderer. There are animations of running, walking, and watching in this project. This character consists of 5 objects—the body, horns, eyes, tongue, and teeth.
The display images are just used to show the effect of the characters, but the animations in the project are based on the product description. If you have other needs, like only needing a frozen model without rigging or low-quality optimized characters that are used to be placed in midground or background, you are welcome to contact us and we will try our best to accommodate your needs.
- The model is made in real-world scale. Its scale is 1 and the unit is 1 meter.
- Just put the model in the scene to render without cleaning.
- The animation data has been converted into action editing clips, which can be used directly.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No external add-ons needed.
- To run quickly, the fur is toggled to Render, but not Display. You can hit the Display if needed.
- No lights and cameras.
The size of maps:
Number of mesh faces: Body:
- vertices: 29294; polygons: 29160
- vertices: 1734; polygons: 1728
- vertices: 9948; polygons: 9944
- vertices: 1424; polygons: 1392
- vertices: 1758; polygons: 1574
- Polygons: 42406
- Vertices: 42734
*Project format: *
- Blender project, obj file, and fbx file.
- The obj file is a frozen model and the fbx file has animation. They are void of fur.
- With complete controllers, it’s easy to create poses and animations.
- Face rigging is with eyelid controller, lips controller, nostril controller.
- Leg IK + FK can be switched by controller, which is not seamless.
- Running at 30 fps (0-150 frames - not loopable)
- Watching at 30 fps (0-200 frames - not loopable)
- Walking at 30 fps (0-40 frames - loopable)
Hair introducation: To make the effect more realistic, the rendering time is pretty long because of the large number of hair. If you want to make the close-up effect more real and beautiful, it’s necessary to pay the price. If it is used in a distant view, the fur can be optimized.
- Decreasing the number of hair children and increasing the thickness of hair.
- In addition, the character can be rendered directly in a project.
- If you have other needs, like only needing a frozen model without rigging or low-quality optimized characters that are used to be placed in midground or background, you are welcome to contact us and we will try our best to accommodate your needs.