Ocean Environment Pack - UE4 Low-poly 3D model
The Ocean Environment Pack contains everything you need for a AAA Experience.
Designed with Virtual Reality in mind, every asset has been modelled with ultra detailed textures, removing any chance of seeing pixels. It has also been highly optimized for a decent framerate in VR. For a list of what the pack includes, please see the following:
- Hammerhead Shark: 1 Spline Animated Blueprint, 1 skeletal Animation, 1 Vertex Animation, 1 Material
- Leopard Shark: 1 Spline Animated Blueprint, 1 Vertex Animation, 2 Materials
- Medaka (Fish): 1 Spline Animated Blueprint, 1 Vertex Animation, 2 Materials, 2 Particles
- Blue Tang (Fish): 1 Material, 1 Vertex Animation, 3 Particle Systems
- Jellyfish: 1 Spline Animated Blueprint, 1 Vertex Animation, 2 Materials
- 2 Kelp Meshes & 1 swaying Animation.
- 2 Seaweed Meshes: 1 Singular and 1 Group.
- 1 Sea Anemone Mesh: 2 Material Versions
- 5 Sea Sponge Meshes
- 2 Landscape Materials – 8 Layers: Wet Runny Sand, Wet Sand, Wet Shells, Sand Dune, Basic Sand, Wavy Sand, Deep Sea Shells, Rock.
- 3 Rock Meshes & 3 Material Versions each. The material instance allows for adjustable Sand intensity, and uses world space coordinates to place the sand on top of the rock surface.
- Bubble Particles.
- Dust Mote Particles.
- Glowing Plankton Particles (2 Versions)
- God Ray Effect (StaticMesh & Material)
- Blueprint: Dynamic Deep Sea Lighting. Adjustable “Shallow & Deep” Z Heights & Fog intensity & Colour.
- Pawn Blueprint: Swimming Spectator
- 1 custom HDRI Texture
- 5 Gradient Textures, 6 Noise Textures, 5 Normal Detail Textures
Physically-Based Rendering: Yes
-  x 3
-  x 6
- [2048x1024] x 5
- [2048x512] x 2
- [1024x512] x 4
- [1024x256] x 1
-  x 44
-  x 7
-  x 2
- [256x32] x 1
-  x 4
- [4x4] x 4
- Rock =6k each,
- Corals=13k each,
- Sea Anemone=3k,
- Sea Sponges=51k, 24k, 5k &1k,
- Medaka Fish=3k,
- Bluetang Fish =1k,
- Leopard Shark=1k,
- Hammerhead Shark=6.5k
- Collision: Yes; Custom & Generated.
- Number of StaticMeshes: 25
- LODS: 4
- Number of Animations: 4
- Number of Materials: 16
- Number of Material Instances: 48
- Number of Textures: 93
- Number of Particles: 9
- Engine Compatibility: PC, Mac
- Platforms Tested: PC
- Virtual Reality Tested: HTC Vive & Oculus Rift
- Documentation Included: Yes
FBX Please note that this package does support FBX for importing into your preferred game engine, but excludes the environment surface, as this was set up within Unreal Engine and was not a typical 3D Model. All creatures, plants and rocks have FBX support, but things like particles and post-processing effects are not included. If you plan on importing these FBX models into another game engine, you will need to set up the materials and effects yourself.
Textures All textures included in the zip file are in the TGA filetype (apart from one HDRI)