1 / 66
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
- The glaucus atlanticus is a small nudibranch gastropod mollusk.
- Model designed for close-up.
- With original textures hand painted.
- Ground texture animation include in .blend version.
Rig instructions and animation included.
Units of file: centimeters.
Size in centimeters: 3 (X axis), 3.14 (Y axis), 2.81 (Z axis).
Real world scale. (1,1,1).
Focused on the origin.
- An object with an manifold mesh.
- 100% quads (10,604 quads).
- 10,606 vertices and 21,208 edges.
- Subdividable topology.
- Clean edge flow.
- No isolated vertices.
- No coincident vertices.
- No coincident/coplanar faces.
- No faces intersected.
- No faces distorted more than 45 degrees.
- No loss geometry.
- No poles with more than 5 edges.
- Armature with 232 bones.
- The bones are replaced by shapes, with forms and color guidance.
- The actions and its range of allowable values are controlled by constraint on each bone.
- Auxiliary objects are hidden and another layer.
- IK/FK for tail.
- With rig instructions and animation included.
UVMAP AND TEXTURES
- Normal outward.
- UV without overlapping.
- 5 original textures hand painted of 8192x8192 px.
- Normal map texture is optional.
Image textures included:
- glaucus_atlanticus_normal.png (OPTIONAL)
- Render with the Blender internal engine without post producion.
- The images of the mesh and bones are in orthographic view.
The FBX file is exported from Blender and may need some adjustment (textures, constraints).
glaucus-atlanticus glaucus animals sea-swallow blue-angel, blue-glaucus, blue-dragon, blue-sea-slug blue-ocean-slug slug nudibranch gastropod mollusk low-poly manifold real-time rig rigged real-time animated