Low Poly PBR Game Ready Douglas SBD Dauntless Low-poly 3D model
Detailed Description Info:
Model: Douglas SBD Dauntless Media Type: 3D Model Geometry: Quads/Tris Polygon Count: 34943 Vertice Count: 35576 Textures: Yes Materials: Yes Rigged: No Animated: No UV Mapped: Yes Unwrapped UV's: Yes Non Overlapping
Textures formats: PBR textures include specular, gloss, diffuse and normal maps in 4K resolution TIFF
- High quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency.
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Autodesk Maya models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No namespace issues when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop model into your scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Autodesk Maya Mb Scene
- FBX (Multi Format)
Every model has been checked with the required software.
Warning: Depending on which software package you are using, the exchange formats (.obj, .3ds and .fbx) may not match the preview images exactly. Due to the nature of these formats there may be some textures that have to be loaded by hand and possibly triangulated geometry.
For other models be sure to check out our entire catalog on CG Trader!