MALE GERMAN SOLDIER on WW2 WAR Age between 19-20 years.
German soldier ww2 G6 Pack1
- 1/25 SCALE OF THE MINIATURES.
- You can scale the mesh to other sizes (visit the tutorial link below or go to ARTEJAOLSTUDIOS).
- The height of the human figures are around 65 to 75 mm approximately (depending on the pose of the model).
- One Mesh model. No Parts. No divisions.
- Mesh with or without base.(depends of the model)
- Mesh can separate from base (visit the tutorial link below).
- BEST PRINTING results on Resin 3D printers (stereolithography).
- High resolution.
- Wehrmacht soldiers models with guns (Mauser kar98k, Maschinenpistole 40,...etc ) and equipment (3d print model).
- Wehrmacht soldiers models with guns, clothes and more. Model soldiers in different action poses.
- Soldier model of the Second World War. Axis armies.
- The model has a circular, elliptical base or other shape (depends on the model).
- the characteristics are shown in the images of the web. (The written information may have typographical errors and the shape and number of models are shown with pictures, being the final reference of the product).
Number of meshes:
- 1 Mesh Model. German soldier ww2 Crying G6. Figure and base merged or figure only.
- 1 Mesh Model. German soldier ww2 Digging G6. Figure and base merged or figure only.
- 1 Mesh Model. German soldier ww2 Killed G6. Figure only.
- 1 Mesh Model. German soldier ww2 Killed2 G6. Figure only.
- 1 Mesh Model. German soldier ww2 Killed3 G6. Figure only.
- 1 Mesh Model. Wall for model killed.(German soldier ww2 Killed3 G6).
- 1 Mesh Model. German soldier ww2 Praying G6. Figure and base merged or figure only.
- 1 Mesh Model. German soldier ww2 Praying2 G6. Figure and base merged or figure only.
- 1 Mesh Model. German soldier ww2 Tombs and Corpses G6. Variety of models.
Complete your collection!
¡WARNING! VERY COMPLEX MODEL FOR PRINTING!
IT IS LIKELY THAT THE MODEL DOES NOT GO WELL BY THE AMOUNT OF PARTS AND DETAILS.
3D PRINTABLE MODEL!
After the Nazis came to power in 1933, one of Adolf Hitler's most outspoken and daring moves was to establish the Wehrmacht, a modern armed force with offensive capabilities. Fulfill the long-term goals of the Nazi regime to regain lost territory, as well as gain new territory and dominate its neighbors. This required the reestablishment of compulsory military service, and massive investment and spending in the arms industry.
- STL file
- OBJ file
- FBX file
Hope you like it!
Take a look at all the collection, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.
Visit the webs: